Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Give Up?

Every few months or so I try with blogging again.  My intentions are there, but for one reason or another, things fall apart and I don't do so well.  I've considered deleting this entire blog and starting from scratch, but I don't know how that will get me anywhere.

Then comes the question - what to write about?  Currently my ambition would be to write just about my life - what it's like with home schooling, running a business, and raising kids both with and without disabilities.  Fighting cystic fibrosis with 2 of them and tweenagerism with the other.  I'm not sure where to start with any of this, but I'm going to give it another go.

It's like I said a while back in this - TODAY is day one... it's never too late to start again.....  So my next entry will be my "starting again."  It will again be my Day One.

No comments:

Post a Comment