Monday, April 30, 2012

The Breaking Point

I think this is the point I'm starting to get to.  Not because of anything I did, though, or because I over committed.  Because of the frikken insurance company.

If they're going to deny Baden's life insurance claim, I wish they'd deny it already instead of dragging it out for so long.  I swear the woman from the company has absolutely NO compassion. 

How many times can they expect me to be able to tell and retell the events that happened that week?  How many times to I have to recount what I went through losing my son?  What kind of sadists are they when, 5 months later, they're still making me tell and retell everything that has happened with him??  They obviously have no clue the emotional toll this takes on a mother!!  They want to talk to my husband too, so he can tell them the same flippin thing I've been telling them for the last 5 months.

I swore I would keep my blog clean, so I am trying so hard not to swear up a storm right now!

My wonderful husband was not happy that the insurance lady made his wife cry.  Or of the many accusations that the insurance lady made.  He called, ready to rip her a new one, only to find out that she had left the office for the day.  She told me she wouldn't be in until after noon, but the secretary told my husband she would be there at 8 am.  He said she won't have a chance to even set down her cup of coffee and he'll be down her throat. 

I must say, I love it when my husband goes all pit-bull protective of me.  It's not something I've ever been used to before - most guys I'd dated in the past just let me fight my own fights.  Including my ex-husband.  But that's why they're just that - exes. 

I am emotionally drained - I am worn out.  I'm doing my best to keep my head above water, but I don't know how many more straws can be piled on the camel's back.

Gotta just keep reminding myself to keep breathing....

This too shall pass....

I'm getting a headache :(  I hope that decides to pass as well!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment