Monday, March 5, 2018

R1D30!!!

Oh wow!! OMG I made it to Day 30!!  I still have 15 days to go since I decided my first bout is going to be a 45 day test, but I'm still super excited that I made it this far!!  I can't wait to see what my weigh in results are. 

I've been thinking about it, and decided I want to do a post on all my favorite Whole30 recipes and meals.  I'm sure it will turn in to more than one post.  I'm going to be sure to post the ones that were not so good too.  I think I found a favorite recently too!!!  Who would have thought chicken and cucumbers would have been such a great combination??

I did a little bit of running around today after taking Monkey to preschool.  It was just misting until I went to pick him up.  Then it started raining.  After we got home it started sleeting.  Princess got home from school 2 hours early because the weather was supposed to get bad... well... it started snowing.  Thunder-snowing.  And lightning.  She's been home for 2 hours and we probably have at least 2 inches of snow.

Everything is cancelled or postponed for the day.  Princess was supposed to have a concert tonight.  Scraps was supposed to have archery.  I can't see half a block away.  I think I'll just camp out right here with some crochet.  I'm actually COLD right now...  I did go to the meat market and get a couple soup bones... maybe I'll make some soup tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment