Sunday, April 30, 2023

Today IS day one...

That's what this blog has been about from the beginning.  Every day is a new day to start over, a new day to try again, to learn from what happened yesterday and start anew.

It's been a while since I posted.  It really feels like a lifetime ago.  So much, my entire life, has changed in just the past year.  Nothing is really as it was.

If you know me, you know that whole story.  For those who don't.... we'll keep it brief.

In the past year my household has changed. Princess moved in with her boy just over a year ago.  I was widowed suddenly a year ago. Scraps no longer lives here.  It's just me and Monkey running the farm.  We had disaster after tragedy after disaster this year, from fires to predator attacks to legal matters.  I have learned who is family and who is FAMILY.  I've gained friends and lost even more.  I have learned to do so much on my own yet struggle to ask for help when it comes to things I don't know how to do.  I'm trying.  I'm learning. I'm trying.  I'm doing my best.

In my weight loss journey I had previously posted about, I have reached my target weight and set new goals.  I have given myself some leeway from my previous diet plan as I have been working with a health coach to now target other areas besides just the numbers.  I'll get to that in a later post.

At the urging of one of my best friends I have decided to relaunch this blog.  I'm working hard to stay very self sufficient where possible with foods.  A welcome post will follow with the directive for my blog and an introduction for those of you who are new.

Welcome to my journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment