Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Summer Declutter Challenge - Day 2

I made it through the first day of the challenge!  And I even got rid of more than 20 items! I left them out to get this picture of them:



This isn't even half of the stack I started going through!  I'm hoping to make it through more of the stack today (which, for the time being, has been banished to a box that I've left out in the middle of everything so that I can work on a little whenever I have a chance.)

I have 3 piles here - the upper left is my shred pile (which will then be recycled), the bottom left is recycling, and the right hand pile is my "need to file" pile.

I'm continuing going through a huge stack of paperwork that has been piled on my desk.  I can actually see part of the top of my desk!!!  I will try to get a picture of today's progress posted at some point tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment