Monday, January 7, 2013

There are NO Excuses!!!

It's a decision I need to make! 

NO excuses!

It's easy to find a million reason why I didn't eat healthy today, why I didn't get any exercise today, why I didn't get this, that, or the other done.

I had a 2 day migraine over the weekend.

I donated blood last week. 
We went shopping late one evening last week. 
We ate out. 
I've been good so I deserve a treat. 
It's post baby weight. 
It's my thyroid's fault. 
It's my antidepressants.
I can't get to the gym cuz I don't have someone to watch the kids/there's no school and preschool.

Excuses can't be the reason anymore.  I always seem to find time to watch certain shows on TV or find time to read.  So I need to make the change myself.  I need to push myself because I know I can do it if I try. 

Sometimes I just need a little push to help me. 

Sometimes I just need a swift kick in the rear.

Tonight I was watching The Biggest Loser.  (I had given up on it before because of all the game play and voting people off or getting immunities and not earning them.... and now eliminations have been because they didn't do the work/lose the weight.)  I liked how they brought kids on the show too.  I got the new batteries out and loaded up my Wii remote and my Fit board.  Did half an hour of step while watching TV.

The best part?

Scrappy got his step stool out and was doing it right along with me.

Can't be a much better influence than that on the kids, huh?

I think I'm going to reward myself now... with a nice hot shower :)  (and both kids sleeping!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment