Saturday, January 28, 2012

CRAM SESSION!!

Yes, it's 3:30am and I am blogging.  Why, you may ask?

Cuz I'm a horrible procrastinator.

You'd think since I took a class specifically about time management, I'd be able to apply some of those skills.  But instead, I make notes for 2 weeks on what my project for my Project Management course is going to be, then spend the entire day (and night!) before it's due plugging away and finishing it.  It's looking amazing, but still...  I have to be sure not to do this with my next project (which I haven't started, but isn't due until March, and we haven't gotten the details on it yet)!!

I'm just taking a little break and letting my mind rest a moment.  It's not like I haven't slept.  I went to bed at 1015 and asked my hubby to set the alarm for midnight so I could get a short nap in.  Maybe if I get my powerpoint done and the paper itself thrown together I can get another nap in before my 8am class. (Yes, a Saturday class, but I'm done by 2 and it's only 2 days total.)

I'm thinking maybe some coffee or a snack would be good... just wondering how I'm gonna count my calories for this, being up all night, and not getting a workout in yesterday since I spent all day glued to my text book (when I wasn't doing this, that, and the other for Scrappy man.  For the most part he was content, though, because I let him play Monster Jams on Wii after watching cartoons for a while.) 

Well, time to get back at it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment