Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Exhau*yawn*sted!

Had a crazy busy day today.  We sent Beau to stay with my sister last night because we had to take Scrappy to the doctor for a full day of appointments today.  We left our house at 5am so we could make it to his 7am fasting blood test.  3 year old + fasting = not fun!!  Especially since Mama and Daddy can't have anything either because that wouldn't be fair to Scrappy!  It made for a really long morning.  I went to bed around 11 last night (I had class then needed to unwind) and couldn't get to sleep for a while.  I woke several times during the night, worried I would oversleep or my hubby wouldn't wake me up early enough.  As a result, I was wide awake at 3:30 and could not get back to sleep no matter what I tried.

We finally made it home at 6 pm after picking Beau up from my grandma's house.  Oh, what a loooong day!!!  Scrappy has another appointment tomorrow morning at 8 am so we need to leave about 6.  At least it's only 1 appointment and we should be home before noon!!!  Hopefully after a nap tomorrow I'll be able to update....

I'm heading to bed early tonight if I don't just zonk out in my recliner before that.  I'm not the most pleasant person to be around when I'm overly tired (and overly sensitive!)

No comments:

Post a Comment